B12/B16/Lipotropic Injection Package
Lipotropic injections are shots designed to accelerate weight loss for those who are overweight or want to maintain a healthy weight. These injections can be done on its own or as an add on to a formal weight loss program.
B-vitamins are a natural stress fighter. They also participate in the release of energy into the body by metabolizing carbohydrates, fats & proteins. Our lipotropic injection contains Vitamin B12 and B6.
- B-6 – Benefits the central nervous system and metabolism. Its roles include turning food into energy and helping to create neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine.
- B-12 – Promotes red blood cell formation, reduces fatigue and may alleviate depression. Also, B12 promotes a healthy nervous system and immune function.
Lipotropics are substances that prevent an accumulation of fat in the liver. They increase the production of lecithin by the liver, which helps to keep cholesterol more soluble and lessens deposits in the blood vessels. Also, they detoxify amines, which are by-products of protein metabolism.
- Methionine – An amino acid that reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol levels. It acts as a catalyst for Choline & Inositol thus speeding up their functions.
- Inositol – A member of the B-complex group that metabolizes fats and cholesterol, helps to lower cholesterol levels, & aids in transporting fat in the blood stream thus redistributing body fat.
- Choline – Aid in reducing liver fat and the detoxification of amines.